It’s official! The USA World Scout Jamboree Contingent Website is now online! Help get the word out to your Scouts! The BSA Contingent has room for only 7,200 Scouts. With over 25,000 Scouts from 160 countries living side-by-side. You are sure to meet amazing guys and girls faster than you can find them on Facebook.
Visit the US Contingent Website at http://wsj2019.us and follow @WSJ2019USA on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- More information regarding registration, fees, etc will come late August.
- The Contingent Management Team (CMT) is working on final numbers and aiming to keep the cost as affordable as possible.
- The fees will be similar to that of a BSA National Jamboree.
- It will be a location-based fee structure, taking into account that travel to the Summit Bechtel Scout Reserve will cost more for those who live far away (like Seattle) compared to those who live closer (like Pittsburgh).
- No planning of any pre- or post-tours to keep the cost down.
- The age requirements were approved and set by the World Scout Committee and World Organization Scout Movement (WOSM).
- To be eligible to attend as a member of the USA contingent, Scouts must have been born between July 22, 2001 and July 21, 2005.
- Older Scouts, such as Venturers, we recommend applying to be a part of the International Service Team (IST), or a unit leader.
24th World Scout Jamboree
Summit Bechtel Reserve
July 22 to August 2, 2019