There is a new Rollout for the 2017 BSA Lifeguard. The Outdoor Programs Group and the Aquatics Task Force are announcing the release of revised BSA Lifeguard requirements. There is also a new companion BSA Lifeguard Instructor Manual. The updated application and instructor manual are effective May 1, 2017, and may be accessed through the Aquatics Resources section of Scouting.org. The previous requirements may be used through August 31, 2017, after this date all new application must use the new application and requirements.
- Online YPT will be replaced on March 1, 2019. What you need to know.
- Welcome Troop 86 Green to the Vulcan District
- Take your scouting international with a trip to Kandersteg International Scout Centre (KISC) in 2020
- Scoutmaster Position-Specific Training will be held at Vulcan Camporee
- 2019 American Values Luncheon featuring Nick Saban
advancement anniston BALOO bike boys life bullying camporee Camp Sequoyah century of honor chief ladiga cubmaster cub scouts david dowd digital eagle district award of merit Eagle Eagle Scout Eagle Scouts high adventure hike IOLS Knots lds morman OLS pack committee Philmont pinewood derby roundtable scholarship scoutfest scouting.org Scouting U. scoutmasters key scout training award shelby district SMLST three rivers training Troop 28 Troop 63 university of scouting venture vulcan award webelos