Roundtable is held on the first Thursday of each month at 6:30pm on September 5th at Southminster Presbyterian Church on Highway 31 in Vestavia Hills. The September 2019 meeting will cover the following.
Calling all Scoutmasters, Assistant Scout Masters, and Troop Eagle Coaches
- Do you have a Life Scout who is going to do an Eagle Project in the next 12 months?
- Do you want them to successfully negotiate the Eagle Project Workbook and ace the Boards?
Then you (and your Scout with a parent) need to attend the Vulcan Round Table
- The requirements to be met for an Eagle Project to receive approval
- What the Eagle Board is looking for in a project
- How to fill out the Eagle Workbook
- Who needs to sign each section
- Who at the Troop should review a project before it goes to the Board
- Timetable for submitting paperwork to the Board
Come and get answers to your Life-to-Eagle questions
Are you a new Den Leader, Cubmaster or Pack Committee Member?
- New to Cub Scouting or want to find out more about the Program?
- Do you have questions about the program?
Come to Round Table at 6:30pm on September 5th at Southminster Presbyterian Church on Highway 31 in Vestavia Hills. Where we will be holding a Town Hall to address all aspects of the program from Lions to WEBELOs, and Adult Training from introductory to Advanced.